Top B.Tech Colleges in Delhi
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is indeed an undergraduate degree awarded in the field of engineering and technology. B.Tech, in fact, helps them get well equipped in Technology and also helps in getting a handsome salary. Delhi is one of the best education hubs of various reputed engineering colleges. These colleges are preferred because of their placements, reliable faculty, good infrastructure and a desirable campus also. Here is a list of top B.Tech colleges in Delhi:
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
IIT, Delhi is in fact, one of the top-notch institutes in India. The college offers many PG and UG courses. The students need to qualify the exams such as JEE, GATE, and JAM for taking admission here. Moreover, the institute provides a variety of scholarships for different categories.
2. Delhi Technological University, [DTU], New Delhi
Established in 1941, the college has the sanction from the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. DTU indeed offers a number of UG and PG courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, Arts, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Commerce. For admission in B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics along with English as one of the important subjects.
- They must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
3. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, [IIIT] New Delhi
- The applicant must complete 10+2 with a minimum of 80% marks from a recognized University.
- They must also have a valid JAC / UCEED score.
4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
NSIT is, in fact, one of the top B.Tech colleges in Delhi with the following features:
- Established in the year of 1983, it has the affiliation from the University Of Delhi.
- Admissions here are through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-MAIN).
- Offers various UG, PG and Ph.D programs also.
5. National Institute of Technology, Delhi (NITD)
The NIT Delhi offers many courses like B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering. For admission in B.Tech:
- The applicant must clear 10+2 and admission is on the basis of score in the JEE Main examination.
6. HMR Institute of Technology And Management (HMRITM)
Established in the year 2002, HMRITM has the following key factors:
- It is a private B-School
- It has approval from AICTE, New Delhi
- In addition, it holds affiliation from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
7. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT)
Established in 1999 it is, in fact, one of the top B.Tech Colleges in Delhi. Here are some key factors:
- MAIT is a private Engineering Institute
- Holds sanction from AICTE, New Delhi
- Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
8. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR)
- The college offers 2 undergraduate and 4 postgraduate courses.
- Affiliation from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
- State-of-the-art campus with an area of 8.5 acres.
- Possesses departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering as well as Humanities.
9. Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT)
Established in the year 2007, BPIT actually has the affiliation from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The courses offered by the institute are B.Tech, BBA, and MBA. In fact, the admissions to all the courses are on the basis of IPU CET Entrance Exam score. BPIT also has the approval of MHRD, DTE, NCT, and AICTE.
10. The Energy and Resources Institute
Established on the 19th of August, 1998, the University offers Masters and doctoral degrees in the Department of natural resources, Department of policy studies, Department of Business Sustainability and so on. The facilities include a well-equipped gym, Basketball playing area, Table-Tennis, and Cafeteria etc.