Introduction to the KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode & Subjects: KIITEE 2018 entrance exam will be computer-based with the question paper comprising 3 sections: physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The number of Question & Pattern: Each section will carry 40 MCQs, for a total of 120 questions. To take the exam, the candidate will have to log in to a computer using the password mentioned on their KIITEE 2018 Admit Card.
- Duration: The exam will be 3 hours. KIITEE 2018 exam pattern is expected to allow the candidate to attempt all the sections simultaneously, meaning the candidate needn’t have to complete one section to move to the other.
- Marking Scheme: The KIITEE 2018 examination has four sections and every correct answer fetches you 4 marks and a negative answer costs you 1 mark.
- Syllabus & Books: Candidates are advised to check the Syllabus and refer Reference Books to prepare for the exam.
- If the candidate is confused about an answer, then that question can be marked for review by clicking on Mark for review button. Candidate can come back later and make modifications in the KIITEE test. They can change the answers even if they haven’t chosen the mark for review option.
- If any candidate completes the test before the time gets over or the allotted time, he/she has to choose between two options as per KIITEE 2018 exam pattern, i.e. either to return to the KIITEE test or to submit it.
- No changes can be made to the answers once the candidate submits the KIITEE test.
KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern Quick Glance:
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|KIITEE 2018 Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Language of the Question Paper||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Name of the sections||physics, chemistry, and mathematics|
|Number of Questions Per Section||40|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 4 marks.
There is negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted
KIITEE 2018 Exam pattern Distribution of Questions:
|Section (Subject)||Number of Questions||Marks Per Question||Marks||Test Time
How to Take Computer-Based Exam of KIITEE 2018:
- Computer: Every candidate will be given a computer for the test. The computer screen will display a welcome screen.
- Log-in: Log-in to the system to take KIITEE 2018: The candidate will have to log in using the password given on the admit card.
- Timer: There will be a timer that will indicate the time left for the test to end.
- Sections: The question paper has three sections. If the candidate completes answering all the questions of one section, he/she will be automatically redirected to the first question of the following section.
- Move between Sections: The candidate also has the flexibility to move between sections during the test. It means, the candidate needn’t complete one section to answer questions of another section. In fact, the candidate can attempt all the three sections simultaneously.
- Duration: The test will close automatically once the 180 minutes are over.
- Review: If a candidate completes the test in less then 180 minutes, the candidate may either use the remaining time to review the answers or go back the test.
- Click to Jump: To go to a question directly, the candidate simply has to click on the question number of that question, which will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.