Introduction to KIITEE 2018 Counselling
- Counselling Date: KIIT University will commence the counselling session from 10th May 2018. Only the candidates who have qualified the entrance test will be able to appear in the counselling process.
- Seat Allocation: Seat allocation for KIITEE 2018 will be done very strictly according to the rank which the candidates have secured in the merit list. On the basis of the counselling process, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Counselling Sessions: Counselling schedule will be published after the declaration of KIITEE 2018 Result. It will be held in multiple sessions, about which the candidates will be informed through the counselling letter.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling Important Dates:
|1||First Round of Counselling of KIITEE 2018||May 10-12, 2018|
|2||KIITEE 2018 Counselling – Round 2||Fourth week of May 2018 (Tentative)|
|Date of Counselling||Time of Counselling||Category||Rank
|10th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||General Women||1-3547
|10th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||ST(W)||1-111
|10th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||SC(W)||1-308
|10th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||PC(W)||1-9
|10th May, 2018||1:00 p.m||General Women||3548-5756
|11th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||General||1-7378
|11th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||ST||1-491
|11th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||SC||1-1893
|11th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||PC||1-167
|11th May, 2018||1:00 p.m||General||7379-14768
|12th May, 2018||8:00 a.m||General||14769-22228
|12th May, 2018||1:00 p.m||General||22229-29629
|24th May, 2018||12:00 p.m||General||29630-33935
KIITEE 2018 Counselling Procedure:
- Rank List: After the declaration of results, a merit list will be prepared by the University in which the candidates will be arranged in the increasing order of their rank and the decreasing order of their marks.
- Seat Allotment: There will be an option to the candidate who carries the highest rank to choose the courses and colleges first. Those candidates will be given higher preference in the seat allotment in KIITEE 2018 Counselling.
- Basic Details: Candidate will be called for the KIITEE 2018 Counselling procedure on the basis of their Performance, Ranking, Document verification as well.
- Reservation: Candidates must note that as soon as all the seats will be reserved, the counselling of KIITEE 2018 will be stopped. Therefore, the aspirants must fill their options according to their preference and no one should miss the counselling. No other round will be held if no seat will be allotted to such candidates in KIITEE 2018 Counselling.
- Verification Documents: The aspirants are informed to bring the relevant documents with them as mentioned on the website for verification. If he/she fails in providing the requisite documents, it may lead to disqualification of the candidate and the candidate will not be allowed to take part in the KIITEE 2018 Counselling.
- Document Submission: The candidate will also be barred from counselling if the documents submitted by the candidate will be found doubtful. A candidate availing admission under reservation category will have to bring their caste certificate.
- Invitation for KIITEE 2018 counselling round: KIITEE university will release the cut-off marks that will be eligible for the counselling. So, the candidates whose scores higher than the cut-off marks will be invited for the KIITEE 2018 counselling rounds. The KIITEE 2018 counselling will be conducted through offline mode in which candidates have to present in person at the designated centre. Counselling for KIITEE 2018 will be conducted at the address given below:
Campus – VI, Convention Centre,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar-24
- NOTE: When all the seats are filled with the eligible candidates, then the KIITEE 2018 counselling will stop.
Important Documents for KIITEE 2018 Counselling:
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
- Candidates Admit Card.
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only).
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology).
- Candidates Rank Card/ Results.
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
Reservation of Seats for KIITEE 2018 Counselling
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%
Fee Structure of KIITEE 2018 Counselling
|S.No||Particulars||Amount (in Rs.)
|1||Admission Fees (One Time)||Rs. 75,000 (includes the counselling registration fees of Rs 10, 000)
|2||Fees (Per Semester)||Rs. 1,50,000