Introduction to KIITEE 2018 Application Process
- Availability: Online application form of KIITEE 2018 has been released from 20th November 2017 and students must fill the application form in order to take the entrance exam and the application form remains open until 31st March 2018.
- Mode of Application Form: KIITEE 2018 application form is available in online mode only.
- Mandatory Documents: Before filling the form, candidates must keep a copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate and two passport size photographs.
- Application fee: There is no application fee for KIITEE 2018.
- Note: Candidates have to be very careful while filling the application form. The application status can be checked after submission of application form by entering application number.
- KIITEE 2018 course selection: While filling the KIITEE application form, candidates have to select the course they want to opt for and then proceed filling the details in the KIITEE application form.
KIITEE 2018 Application Process:
- Selecting and confirming the course
- Keep documents ready before filling the Form
- Fill the Information Required
- Upload the Documents
- Take a printout
Stepwise KIITEE 2018 Application Process as follows:
- Visit KIIT official website http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in.
- Click on “Online Application / Download option” (To fill the application offline, download and take the print out of downloaded Application Form).
- Candidates must select the course which they want to pursue at KIITEE 2018 and then apply for the same. Read the Instructions and the eligibility criteria to fill up the form for KIITEE 2018. They need to provide the following details:
- Personal Details:-
- Select a prefered course:-
- Centre Options:-
- Qualification Details:-
- Communication Information:-
- Additional Information for M.Tech/ PhD only:-
- Declaration of parent’s and candidate’s signature:-
- Verify all enclosed details before submitting the KIITEE 2018 application form
- Fill the ‘Online Application Form’ and click on submit.
- Get a print out of Application Form which has the Application Number mentioned on it.
- Take at least two printouts of KIITEE 2018 Application Form.
- Once submitted, edit option will appear in the case, candidates need to change any information, if not submit the application form.
- After final submission, candidates will be able to see their application number, full name, gender, and date of birth. All this information has to be noted down by candidates for future reference.
- Candidates need to select the type of file to be uploaded which are photograph, signature, class X marks sheet.
- Browse the file in the desktop and Upload the documents in jpg format only and the size prescribed.
- Specification of Photograph & Signature
- The photograph must be of 4*5 cm.
- Attach the scanned image of your signature (3.5*1.5 cm) which will be displayed on your KIITEE 2018 application form.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st December 2018.
- Documents to be enclosed with KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- 10th class Mark sheet.
- 10th class Certificate.
- Printout: After uploading all the documents successfully and submit the application form of KIITEE 2018. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safely for future reference.