Introduction to KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Availability: KIITEE 2018 Application Forms are available from 20th November 2017 until 31st March 2018.
- Mode: Application Form filling process can be carried on only online and are not distributed offline. KIIT University gives 3 months time for aspiring students to submit the filled in application form.
- Process: Candidates can go through the KIITEE 2018 Application process to fill the Application Form.
- Slot Booking: All documents that need to be attached to the Application form must be submitted for booking exam slots in a perfect manner.
Which Web Browser can be used for filling KIITEE 2018 Application Form?
While filling KIITEE 2018 application form, candidates can use any of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
How to Fill the KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Course: The candidates need to select the course to apply for the KIITEE 2018 examination.
- Confirm: Candidates need to check the valid combinations and click on edit button if want to add a course. If not, confirm the course.
- Print: Candidates must take a print of the instruction sheet visible and keep all the other documents mentioned ready to upload.
- Details: Fill the details asked for in the KIITEE 2018 application form.
- Verify: After providing all the details, candidates must check them again and if satisfied, submit the details.
- Upload: The candidates need to upload the photograph, signature, and class X mark sheet in the prescribed format.
- Submit: Once done, Candidates need to submit the application form for KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form Highlights:
KIITEE 2018 Application Status:
- Application Status: For candidates who have filled in their KIITEE 2018 application form, the university has provided the facility to check their application status.
- Status: Candidates will be able to check their KIITEE 2018 application status by providing their application number. This will allow them to know whether their application form has been taken into consideration or not.
- Check: It is important that candidates check their application status before they proceed with the admission procedure.
KIITEE 2018 Re-login:
- Re-login: Candidates can re-login to upload any of their documents which they have missed out on earlier. For this, candidates will have to provide their application number, gender, and date of birth.
- Accepted: The KIITEE 2018 re-login facility is available to only those candidates whose application forms have been accepted by the university.
KIITEE 2018 Application Number:
- Lost Application Number: In case, candidates have lost their application number, they will have to provide their first name, middle name and last name along with their gender and date of birth.
- Proceed: After providing all the details, candidates will have to click on proceed to find their KIITEE 2018 application number.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form Fee:
- There is no application fee charged to apply for the KIITEE 2018 examination. Candidates can fill and submit the application without paying any application fee.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form Details:
- Manual filling: The candidates can also download the Application form from the website and fill it manually.
- Application form submission: The application form must be sent to the exam conducting authority.
- Parent’s signature: The application form must be signed by the applicant’s parents/ guardian also.
- Attach: The applicant must attach his/her photo in the respective space provided.
- Photograph: A photo must be attached to it. Once the printed form is signed and a photo is posted on it, it should be sent along with the required documents to the following Address.
- Address: The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India.
- No need: The candidates need not carry Original documents with them.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form Candidate’s Personal Details:
- Full name: The candidate must write his/her full name as it is on the 10th marks card.
- Father name: Applicants must enter their father’s name as it is on the 10th marks card.
- Mother name: Mother’s name should be written clearly with space provided between first and last name.
- DOB format: Applicants must provide the Date of birth in the date-year-month format.
- Gender: Applicants are supposed to select their gender on the form.
- Nationality: Applicants need to select the nationality from the list.
- category: Applicants need to select the category they belong to.
- Exam centre: Applicants must choose Exam centres from the given options.
Candidates Details Regarding Communication in KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Qualification Details.
- Class X Roll Number.
- Class X Board Name.
- Class X Pass Year.
- Course Name.
- Phone Number.
- Email Id.
- Percentage Marks in PCM.
- Qualifying Exam Status.
- Address of communication.
Documents Required for KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Class 10 Mark sheet or Passing Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Signature.