Introduction for KIITEE 2018 Admit Card
- Slot Booking: Candidates have to be noted that admit card of KIITEE 2018 examination is available after successfully finishing the slot booking process.
- Availability: The admit card of KIITEE 2018 will be available only in online mode and has to be downloaded from 5th April 2018 and printed out for the further reference.
- Failed to Bring Admit Card: Failure to bring the admit card may lead to the disqualification of the candidates. The candidates are requested to keep the admit card safe till the entire admission process is over.
- Importance: No candidate will be allowed to appear for the KIITEE 2018 examination without a admit card provided for KIITEE 2018 to the KIITEE 2018 Exam Centres.
- ID Proof: Eligible candidates need to carry a Photo Identity Proof along with their Admit Card in the KIITEE 2018 examination which will be checked by the KIITEE officials.
- Discrepancy: In case the candidate is unable to find the admit card for KIITEE 2018 examination on the Website, they should contact the Institute which will provide the KIITEE Admit card. Hall ticket is a must for writing the examination.
Steps to Get KIITEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates must click on the KIITEE 2018 Admit Card link here (The link will be available soon)
- Now candidates must enter KIITEE 2018 application form number and date of birth as shown below.
- Enter on “Continue” button.
- Select a slot and confirm your selection.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The candidates can download your KIITEE 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket now. (Check all the particulars available on the admit card and report to the authorities if any corrections are required).
- Take more than 1 printout and carry it to the test centre on exam day.
KIITEE 2018 Admit Card Details:
- Admit card number.
- KIITEE 2018 application number.
- Name of the candidate.
- Reporting time.
- Exam time.
- Test Date.
- Duration of the test.
- Mobile number.
- KIITEE 2018 exam centres with an address.
KIITEE 2018 Admit Card Rules and Regulations:
- Mode: The candidates are going to take a computer-based online Test at a workstation and are required to be present at the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- Commencement: The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the KIITEE 2018 Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing the announcement of completion.
- Valid Admit Card: The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall. A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- Seat Allotments: A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Not allowed to the Hall: Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- Prohibited: No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ Proctor, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the completion of the Examination. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.