KIITEE 2018 Introduction:
- About: KIITEE 2018 is an exam which is conducted for candidates who aspire to get admission to courses in the KIIT University, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar. Candidates can apply for the exam on the official website.
- Authority: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology conducts an entrance exam named KIITEE 2018 for admission to Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Exam type: It is a University level online entrance examination which is conducted in the month of April across 60 KIITEE 2018 Exam centres throughout the country and the registered candidates will get the opportunity to book exam date and slot.
- Frequency: KIITEE is conducted annually.
- Eligible candidates: The candidates who satisfy the KIITEE 2018 eligibility criteria can apply for the KIITEE online examination.
- Notification: The relevant dates and official notice regarding the KIITEE 2018 would be published around the second week of November.
- Guidelines: In order to obtain a KIITEE seat on merit, the eligible candidates must follow the guidelines of the KIITEE exam 2018.
KIITEE 2018 Important Details:
|KIITEE 2018 Exam Details|
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam 2018 (KIITEE)|
|Conducting Authority of KIITEE 2018||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
|KIITEE 2018 Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Sections in Examination||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
Courses Offered after KIITEE 2018:
The eligible candidates can apply for the following courses, after the completion of the KIITEE exam:
- B.Tech (4years)
- B.Tech Lateral Entry (3 years)
- B.Sc Nursing (4years)
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech) (4 years)
- BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB (5 years)
- B.Arch (5 years)
- Bachelor of Film and Television Production (5 years)
- Bachelor of Design (fashion & textile) (4 years)
- BBA (3 years)
- BCA (3 years)
- M.Tech (2 years)
- MCA (3 years)
- MCA (lateral entry) (2 years)
- Master of Mass Communication (integrated) (5 years)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology) (2 years)
- M.Sc Nursing (2 years)
- MBA Rural Management
- LLM (1 year)
- Master of Public Health (2 years)
- Master of Hospital Administration (2 years)
KIITEE 2018 Schedule:
- Registration: KIITEE 2018 Application form will be available on the official website from 20th November 2017 to 31st March 2018.
- Admit Card: KIITEE Admit card will be available from 10th April 2018.
- Result: Candidates can check the KIITEE Result from 5th May 2018 in the official website.
- Counselling: counselling process starts from 20th May 2018 so the candidates should be alert from the date given for the counselling.
- Click Here to know more about the important dates of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Eligibility:
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates who have cleared 10+2 examination in 2016 and 2017 or will be appearing for the examination in 2018 can apply for B.Tech (4 years)
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria of KIITEE consist of the conditions and requirements that candidates must reach them to be considered for admission. Candidates can have a look at the KIITEE eligibility criteria to know the complete information about the eligibility.
- Age criteria: Age criteria for KIITEE depends on the course. The Age criteria differ for every course.
- Click Here to know more about the eligibility criteria of KIITEE 2018.
KIITEE 2018 Syllabus:
- Subjects: KIITEE will assess the candidate’s knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as per the course prescribed for 10+2 level.
- Syllabus: Syllabus for the exam depends on the course chosen by the candidate. Candidates can go through the detailed syllabus to know about the topics which are covered by the KIITEE Examination.
- Click Here to know more about the Syllabus of KIITEE 2018.
KIITEE 2018 Exam Centers:
- Exam Centre: The exam centres of KIITEE consist of different venues in various cities where the entrance examination will be held by the admission committee.
- Choice: Candidates can choose an Exam centre according to their convenience, and mention it in their Application Form.
- Slot Booking: During slot booking, Candidates can select up to two KIITEE exam centres of their choice.
- Click Here to know more about the Exam Centers of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The KIITEE exam will be held in online (Computer Based Test) mode. To take the KIITEE test, candidates will have to log-in to their allotted computers using the password given on the admit card.
- Sections: The KIITEE paper consists of 3 sections with 40 questions each.
- Type of Question: The test will include objective multiple-choice questions, and the candidate is required to indicate their answers by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option which he/she considers to be correct.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for a wrong answer.
- Click Here to know more about the exam pattern of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Registration:
- Application Form: The candidates will get the Application Form of KIITEE examination from 20th November 2017 and the last date of submitting the Application Form is 31st March 2018.
- Availability: KIITEE Application Forms are available online only. There is no other provision for obtaining the application form offline.
- Details: Candidates have to fill their Personal, Academic, and Contact Information for the Application Form and their application fee for KIITEE examination.
- Click Here to know more about to fill and submit the application form for KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Mode: The admit card of KIITEE will be available only in online mode.
- Eligibility for Admit card: Candidates who have submitted the KIITEE Application Form can obtain their Admit Card.
- Availability: Candidates can download the admit card of KIITEE examination on the official website from 10th April 2018.
- Click Here to know more about the Admit Card of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Results:
- Result Date: The candidates can check the results of KIITEE examination is available on the official website from 5th May 2018.
- Result Card: To obtain the result and scorecard of KIITEE exam, candidates will have to login by using their Application Number and Date of Birth on the official website.
- Click Here to know more about to check and download the scorecard of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling Date: After announcing the results of KIITEE, candidates need to go through the counselling process start from 20th May 2018.
- Seat Allocation: Allocation of seats will be done purely on merit basis i.e., based on the performance of the candidates in the KIITEE examination.
- Click Here to know more about the counselling process of KIITEE 2018 examination.
KIITEE 2018 Reservation Seats:
|Sl.No||Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3||Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIITEE 2018 Rules and Regulations:
- Exam Type: You are going to take a computer-based online Test at a workstation.
- Exam Time: You are required to be present at the Exam Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- Leaving Time: The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing the announcement of completion.
- Admit Card: The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall. In any situation, the candidate will not be allowed to the Examination hall, without correct Admit Card.
- Seat: A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Extra Items: Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- Leave: No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ Proctor, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly restricted in the Examination Hall by the authority.
- Eatables: Candidates are not allowed to take any type of snacks, Tea, coffee, cold drinks into the Examination Hall.
KIITEE 2018 Contact Information:
Adress: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology,
Bhubaneshwar – 751024, Odisha, India
Phone Number: 0674 2742103, 2741747
Fax Number: 91674 2741465.